Plain Talk About Drinking Water
- Is my water safe to drink?
- How much water does one person use each day?
- How much water should I drink to stay healthy?
- Where does my drinking water come from?
- What is the cost of the water I use in my home?
- How wasteful is a leaky toilet or dripping faucet?
- Where does the water go when it goes down the drain?
- How are germs kept out of my drinking water?
- What about pharmaceuticals and personal care products in drinking water?
- Should I consider a home filtration device?
- Should I buy bottled water?
More Plain Talk About Drinking Water
- How much water is used in the home?
- What are the best ways to conserve water in the home?
- Why does drinking water sometimes look cloudy when first drawn from the tap?
- What do I do if my drinking water tastes funny?
- How do I find out if my water is safe to drink?
- Is the fluoride in my drinking water safe?
- What is hard water?
- How does lead get into my drinking water and how do I get it out?
- How is my water tested and who does the test?
- How can I prevent pollution of my drinking water sources?
- Is water that meets government drinking water standards absolutely safe?
- Is drinking water the same all over the world?
Plain Talk About Drinking Water is a publication of AWWA