The Plan Review section of Building and Safety Department is responsible for reviewing plans and specifications for building permits involving commercial and residential construction projects. Plan Reviewers explain and interpret building codes, and zoning laws(including floodplain) as well as Municipal codes relating to contractors, engineers, architects, property owners, and other interested parties so that code requirements may be properly planned for, and potential problem areas anticipated.
- 2009 International Building Code Changes
- International Building Code & Local Amendments (2009)
- International Residential Code & Local Amendments (2009)
- National Electrical Code Adopted by Local Ordinance (2011)
- LMC 25.04.010 2009 Mechanical Code Amendments
- LMC 25.10.010 2009 Fuel Gas Code Amendments
- Uniform Plumbing Code & Local Amendments (2009)