Jonathan Cook is an independent computer software developer. He is a lifelong
resident of both Lincoln and the Southwest District he represents.
Jonathan serves or has served on the following committees or boards:
- Congestion Management Task Force
- Community Development Task Force
- Antelope Valley Advisory Committee
- Antelope Valley Parking and Density Committee
- Public Building Commission
- Railroad Transportation Safety District Board
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Parks and Recreation Futures Committee
- Wilderness Park Advisory Committee (Alt)
- Cable Franchise Negotiation Committee
Jonathan is also active in the Mayor’s Neighborhood Roundtable and keeps a
close connection to many neighborhood and community groups. Protecting the
integrity of neighborhoods is one of his top priorities.