All runners & walkers are welcome, times will be called out, but not recorded. The one mile course begins in the parking lot of the zoo entrance, circles the zoo and finishes where the race began. Click here to see a map of the zoo.
For more information contact the Lincoln Childrens Zoo at 475-6741. For information regarding t-shirt and registrations call Kim at 441-7393 or EMAIL.
T-Shirts are $5.00 for all sizes. The t-shirt fee is non-refundable. Make checks payable to:
Lincoln Fire & Rescue
1801 Q Street
Lincoln, NE 68508
T-Shirts should be ordered before Friday, April 25, 2008 and they can be picked up Friday, May 9, 2008 at Fire Station #7 at Cotner and A Street from 3 p.m. to
6 p.m. or picked up the day of the event.
- Fun Run and Walk registration does not include Zoo admittance.
- Registration forms are available at any fire station,the Lincoln Childrens Zoo, or click on Registration Forms to print one here.
- All areas of the Lincoln Childrens Zoo including the train are handicap accessible.
Late registration for the Fun Run/Walk received after April 25, 2007 can be done at the Zoo the morning of the Fun Run and Walk, some t-shirts might be available.
No fee is required to participate in this Fun Run/Walk. Although, a
registration form and waiver must be signed prior to the race.
There’s a lot of things to do at the
Lincoln Childrens Zoo!
Saturday, May 10, 2007
10:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m.
- Meet Sparky the Fire Dog
- Puppet Shows
- Free Train Rides to Fun Run Participants
- Tours of the Fire Trucks, Engines, and Ambulances (When Available)
- Tours of Fire Safety House
- LES, LPD, Animal Control, Emergency Management, Lincoln Lancaster Health Department, Red Cross displays, and Saint Elizabeth Burn Center.
- State Farm Insurance: providing fire and financial information.