COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT GRANT PROGRAM
- Promotes litter cleanups and recycling in Lincoln and Lancaster County.
- Grants are awarded to community groups and individuals who conduct litter cleanups in public areas.
- This includes areas along streets, curbs, alleys and sidewalks, in parks and other open spaces.
- Funding for these projects is provided by the Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality.
NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION AND COUNTY GRANT PROGRAM
- These grants are available to neighborhood associations and Lancaster County hamlets/villages/cities only.
- This grant assists neighborhood associations by reimbursing expenses associated with community or neighborhood cleanup projects such as landfill fees, dumpsters, and recycling fees.
- Grants are awarded based on reimbursable costs.
- Dual grant applications are available for applicants that want to apply for both types of grants.
- Funding for these projects is provided by the City of Lincoln.
Not sure which grant is right for you? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Community Improvement Grant Application
- Community Improvement Grant Guidelines
- Neighborhood Association Grant Application
- Neighborhood Association Grant Guidelines
- Dual Application