Every Woman Matters
Hours and Location
- Office Hours
- Wednesdays by appointment only
- 3140 N St, 1st Floor, Lincoln, Nebraska 68510
Please call for more information or to make an appointment.
What is Every Woman Matters?
Every Woman Matters is a program that can help you pay for your annual health check-up. The program is for women between the ages of 40 and 64 who meet income eligibility guidelines.
For more information on this program, you can call the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department at 402-441-8065, or visit the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Every Woman Matters Program site.
Assist women to receive appropriate health examination. These exams include:
- Clinical breast exam
- Education regarding monthly breast self exam
- Pap test and pelvic exam
- Blood pressure screening
- Blood glucose screening
- Cholesterol screening
- Women between 40-64 years of age
- Low to medium income
- Have no private insurance, no Medicaid or Medicare coverage