Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) goal is to assist Nebraskans in accessing services and support to help meet their long-term care needs.
The ADRC will assist:
- Persons age 60 and over.
- Persons with disabilities of any age.
- Family members, caregivers, advocates and providers for these groups.
- Living arrangements related to long-term care.
- In-home services such as housekeeping, personal care, respite, equipment, care coordination.
- Paying for long-term care services.
- Health promotion and prevention.
- Abuse, neglect, financial exploitation.
- Mental health services.
- Financial and other basic needs including food, shelter, Medicaid and Medicare.
- Legal issues including consumer rights, advocacy, power of attorney and guardianship.
What will the Nebraska ADRC provide?
Staff are available to help you with your questions and concerns about long term-care from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call 402-441-7070.
We can help you with:
Information and Assistance
Information and assistance staff are available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. by calling 402-441-7070.
Making decisions about long-term care services can be difficult. An options counselor can provide unbiased information that is relevant to your needs, preferences and goals. This person-centered service supports you in making informed choices about long term-care service options. We can meet with you, your family and caregivers to talk about what is available to meet your current and future care needs.
You can also look at the ADRC website to learn about statewide information available to you, your family and caregivers. For more information, call toll free at 1-844-843-6364. The state website has information that includes:
- A library with information on health, medications, symptom checker.
- Legislation at the State and Federal level.
- Assistive devices.
- Prescription drug assistance.
- Fall prevention.
- Facts about Medicare.
- My Personal Health Record (My PHR) to help organize and store your medical and healthcare information.
The ADRC is here to help you navigate through what can be a consuming and complicated maze of services and programs. We will collaborate and partner with multiple community providers to obtain and access information and services for you. All of our information and assistance is free and confidential.