City of Lincoln
2013 Media Releases
- March 27, 2013
- For More Information Contact:
- Scott Opfer, Public Works and Utilities, 402-525-5619
Citizens Urged to Report Potholes
Public Works and Utilities officials want to remind residents that potholes and other non-emergency street problems can be reported in four ways:
- Call the Pothole Hotline at 402-441-7646. If that line is full, callers can use the Neighborhood Hotline at 402-441-6300.
- Call the Street Maintenance Division of Public Works and Utilities at 402-441-7701. Street problems requiring immediate action should be reported to this number.
- Use the online form available at lincoln.ne.gov (keyword: pothole).
- Use your mobile phone to send a photo to the City's ACTION center. The free application can be found in the Android Market and iTunes store (search for "Lincoln Action Center"). The message will automatically include GPS (global positioning system) information. This app should never be used while driving, and residents should never put themselves in danger to take a photo for the ACTION center.
Those reporting emergency situations should always use 911.