City of Lincoln
2014 Media Releases
- February 4, 2014
- For More Information Contact:
- Vicki Wood, Lincoln City Libraries, 402-441-8565
Storytimes to Focus on Dental Care
February is National Children's Dental Health Month, and Lincoln City Libraries is putting the spotlight on teeth with storytimes focusing on dental care.
The storytimes will feature staff from Ameritas Group Division and the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department's Dental Health and Nutrition Services. They will present information on dental care during the following preschool storytimes:
- Monday, February 10, 4 to 4:45 p.m., at Williams Branch, 5000 Mike Scholl Street
- Tuesday, February 11, 10:30 to 11 a.m. at Anderson Branch, 3635 Touzalin Ave., and Gere Branch, 2400 S. 56th Street
- Wednesday, February 12, 10:30 to 11 a.m. at Eiseley Branch, 1530 Superior Street, and 2 to 2:30 p.m. at South Branch, 2675 South Street
- Thursday, February 13, 10:30 to 11 a.m. at Bethany Branch, 1810 N. Cotner Blvd.
- Tuesday, February 18, 10:30 to 11 a.m. at Walt Branch, 6701 S. 14th Street, and 7 to 7:30 p.m. at Eiseley Branch, 1530 Superior Street (This session includes a presentation from Domesti-Pups on doggie dental care and a visit from a therapy dog.)
- Wednesday, February 19, 10:30 to 11 a.m. at Anderson Branch, 3635 Touzalin Ave.
For more information about Lincoln City Libraries, visit lincolnlibraries.org or call 402-441-8500.