City of Lincoln
2016 Media Releases
- September 23, 2016
- For More Information Contact:
- Mike Brienzo, Planning Department, 402-441-6369
Public Can Comment on Comp Plan and LRTP
The Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) is accepting public comment on the Lincoln-Lancaster County Comprehensive Plan (LPLAN 2040) and the Lincoln Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP). Both draft plans are available at lincoln.ne.gov (keyword: lplan2040 and lrtpupdate).
The public can comment in the following ways:
- The Lincoln MPO will hold a public open house on LPLAN 2040 and the LRTP from 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, September 27 in the Bill Luxford Studio (room 113) at the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax comments to 402-441-6377.
- Mail comments to MPO, Lincoln-Lancaster County Planning Commission, 555 S. 10th Street, Suite 213, Lincoln, NE 68508.
Email, fax and mail comments will be accepted through October 30, 2016.
For more information, contact Mike Brienzo, Planning Department, at 402-441-6369.