Summer Day Camps
Recreation Summer Day Camps
At Parks and Recreation camps, participants will experience:
- Recreation and Leisure Skill Building
- Physical Fitness Through Active Play
- Social Development
- Nutrition Awareness
- Nature Interaction
Camp Locations (click on a location for more detailed camp information)
- Air Park Neighborhood Center
- Belmont Recreation Center
- Bethany Park
- Calvert Community Center
- Cavett School
- Cripple Creek Park
- Everett Elementary School
- Goodrich Middle School
- Irving Recreation Center
January 28 Enrollment Form & Fee
- Complete registration form, enclose $12.50 for each of the weeks selected, and submit to your child’s payment camp location to hold their spot in camp.
- Enrollment fee is non-refundable and is applied toward the weekly fee.
- Need based scholarships are available (see details below.)
- Register & pay online with credit card
- Your balance is due according to the following schedule:
- Weeks 1-4 due May 17
- Weeks 5-8 due June 17
- Weeks 9-11 due July 17
Need Based Scholarships
Consideration is based on need. Complete a registration form and a scholarship application that is available at all recreation centers, the Parks and Recreation Administration Office or the Playground Office. Scholarship applicants need to share income and size of household information, and a statement of need. You may contact the program location where you register to discuss the scholarship amount we can make available to you and discuss other financial considerations you may require in order to join our programs.
Most programs are approved to accept Title XX, the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Child Care Subsidy Program. The purpose is to assist low income families with child care expenses.For eligibilty information, call 800-383-4278 or visit www.accessnebraska.ne.gov.
Pioneers Park Nature Center Camps
Visit the Nature Camps page for more information on summer activities at the Pioneers Park Nature Center.