Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
The City of Lincoln Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, September 18, 2014. The meeting will convene at 1:30 p.m. in Room 214 in the Development Services Center, 2nd floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
September 18, 2014
- Approval of meeting record of HPC meeting of August 21, 2014.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application by 700 O LLC for a certificate of appropriateness for demolition and new construction at 700 O Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by Kieth Dubas for work at 1901 Pepper St in the Franklin Heights Landmark District.
- Application by Nebraska Neon Sign Company on behalf of HUDL for a Certificate of Appropriateness for signs at 151 N. 8th Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by US Properties for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the Grand Manse, also known as the Old Federal Building at 129 N. 10th Street, a designated landmark.
- Review and recommendation on redevelopment proposal by Argent/Speedway for "Journey Senior Living" at Lumberworks Garage.
- Briefing on South Haymarket Plan (Stacey Hageman).
- Update on Gallery Alley.
- Staff Report & Misc.: Koop House nomination to National Register, etc.
Memo from Ed Zimmer
HEARING AND ACTION