Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, February 16, 2017 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of January 19, 2017.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 800 Q Street, in the Haymarket Landmark District. (UDR17002).
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 2546 S. Street, in the Hawley Landmark District. (UDR17008).
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 247 N. 8th Street, the H. P. Lau Building in the Haymarket Landmark District. (UDR17009).
- Approval of 2016 Annual Report.
- Staff Report & Misc.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSS AND ADVISE