Boards & Commissions
Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission Agenda
Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission
Notice is hereby given that the Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission will hold a meeting on Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 210 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
Thursday, July 25, 2013
- Approval of meeting record of May 23, 2013.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 1526 K Street (former Woodman/Assurity Building) in the Capitol Environs District.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work in the Goodhue Boulevard right-of-way, west side, between F and G Streets, in the Capitol Environs District.
- Continued from 5/23 meeting, discussion of placement osigns in public ROW, miscellaneous "public realm" items.
- Miscellaneous, staff report