Boards & Commissions
Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission Agenda
Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission
Notice is hereby given that the Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission will hold a meeting on Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. in the Legislative Hearing Room 1525, ground floor, Nebraska State Capitol, 15 & K Streets. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
Note: The Commission will meet with the Capitol Commission for the two groups' annual joint meeting at 9:00 a.m. in Room 1507 of the Nebraska State Capitol.
Thursday, November 14, 2013
- Approval of meeting record of October 24, 2013.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for Spirit of Nebraska plaques on Centennial Mall in the Capitol Environs District. (Parks & Rec. Dept.).
- Resolution for "Planning for the East Capitol District of Downtown Lincoln" (Cecil Steward).
- November Draft 2013 Annual Report of NCEC.
- Miscellaneous: staff report, future items.