Boards & Commissions
Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission Agenda
Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission
Notice is hereby given that the Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission will hold a meeting on Thursday, May 22, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
Thursday, May 22, 2014
- Approval of meeting record of March 27, 2014 and April 24, 2014.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 430 South 16th Street, First Christian Church.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for inscribed plaques in the Spirit of Nebraska Pathway of Nebraska's Centennial Mall, in the Capitol Environs District.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the Museum of Nebraska History, 131 Centennial Mall North.
- Miscellaneous: staff report, etc.