Information Technology Services / GIS
- Applications Overview Map
- County Engineer GIS
- Finance Warranty Bonds Search
- GIS Development Viewer (For mobile-friendly version, click here.)
- GIS Map Price List
- Map Shop (Downloadable/ Printable Maps and GIS Data Layers)
- Planning Application Tracking Service
- Sectional Plat Maps (Downloadable/ Printable Maps through the Development Viewer)
- Street Directory
- Zoning Signs
The Information Technology Services Division supports the Development Review Division and the Long Range Planning Division, as well as serves other agencies and the general public.
The Information Technology Services Division handles hundreds of requests per year for maps and aerial images, creates maps for staff reports, and generates lists of thousands of property owners for public hearing notices. Staff also creates and maintains dozens of digital base maps and databases used to plan utilities and roadways, support public safety services, and further private land development.
This Division maintains the Department's computerized application tracking system and monitors financial guarantees for improvements in new subdivisions totalling hundreds of millions of dollars.