City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Officials Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION OFFICIALS COMMITTEE
An Officials Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: June 23, 2009
TIME: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Mayor's Conference Room, County/City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the March 5, 2009 Officials Committee meeting
- Review and action on the Technical Advisory Committee Project Selection Task Force
recommendations to the MPO on project funding recommendations for the Federal Transit
Administration Job Access/ Reverse Commute (Seciton 5316), New Freedom (Section 5317), and
Elderly Individuals and Individuals with Disabilities (Section 5310) programs.
- Review and action on a recommendation regarding 2009 Certification that the
Transportation Planning Process for the Lincoln Metropolitan Area complies with applicable federal laws and regulations.
- Review and action on revisions to the current FY 2009-2014 Transportation Improvement Program:
a) Branched Oak SRA, add project, Equestrian Trailhead and Trail Extension
b) Lincoln Wyuka Cemetery, add project, Wyuka Stables Renovation
c) City of Lincoln: StarTran, amendments to adjust FTA-Transit Stimulus funding.
- Review and action on the draft Lincoln City/ Lancaster County FY 2010-2015 Transportation Improvement Program
- Review and action on the Lincoln-Lancaster FY 2009-2010 Unified Planning Work Program
for Transportation Planning within the Lincoln Metropolitan Area.
- Review of the Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization MPO organizational structure
and related responsibilities.
- Other topics for discussion