City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Officials Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION OFFICIALS COMMITTEE
An Officials Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: September 24, 2009
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Mayor's Conference Room, County/City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the June 23, 2009 Officials Committee meeting
- Review and action on an amendment to the current FY 2009-2014 Transportation Improvement
Program to reallocate City of Lincoln: StarTran funding to an existing project.
- Review and action on revisions to the FY 2009-2014 and FY 2010-2015 Transportation
Improvement Programs to include the PE/NEPA phase and STP-Stimulus project funding
for four (4) City of Lincoln: Public Works projects from FY 2009-10 to FY 2008-09.
- Review and action on the adding RTSD funds to existing City of Lincoln: Public
Works projects in the Lincoln/Lancaster County FY 2010-2015 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Review and action of the recommended Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO)
"Management Plan" (prospectus) and related organizational structure.
- Review and action of the recommended Lincoln MPO Congestion Management Process (CMP).
- Briefing by the Federal Highway Administration on the FHWA/FTA report on the
"Joint Certification Review of the Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO)".
- Other topics for discussion