City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Officials Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION OFFICIALS COMMITTEE
An Officials Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: July 1, 2010
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Mayor's Conference Room, County/City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the February 25, 2010 Officials Committee meeting.
- Briefing on the FHWA/FTA on the Joint Certification Review of the Lincoln MPO and the Work Plan for Addressing the Quadrennial Certification Review
- Review and action on a recommendation regarding 2010 Self-Certification review that the Transportation Planning Process for the Lincoln Metropolitan Area complies with applicable federal laws and regulations
- Review and action on the draft Lincoln City / Lancaster County FY 2011-2014 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Review and action on the Lincoln-Lancaster FY 2010-2011 Unified Planning Work Program for Transportation Planning within the Lincoln Metropolitan Area.
- Review and action on revisions to the current FY 2010-2013 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Briefing on current planning activities in the Lincoln MPO Planning Area
- Other topics for discussion.