City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
A Technical Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: April 30, 2009
TIME: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Room #113, County/City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the February 19, 2009 Technical Committee meeting
- Review and action on revisions to the current FY 2009-2014 Transportation Improvement Program
for City of Lincoln: StarTran program funding amendments.
- Review and action on the Project Selection Task Force recommendations to the MPO Technical
Advisory Committee on project funding recommendations for the Federal Transit Administration
Job Access/Reverse Commute (Section 5316), New Freedom (Section 5317), and Elderly
Individuals and Individuals with Disabilities (Section 5310) programs.
- Review and action on proposed Annual Comprehensive Plan Amendments
to the City of Lincoln and Lancaster County Comprehensive Plan. The Technical Committee
recommendation will be forwarded to the Lincoln/Lancaster County Planning Commission
for their review of the Comprehensive Plan.
- Review and action on a recommendation regarding 2009 Certification
that the Transportation Planning Process for the Lincoln Metropolitan Area complies with applicable
federal laws and regulations.
- Review and action on the draft Lincoln/Lancaster County FY 2010-2015 Transportation
- Briefing on the Lincoln MPO Congestion Management Process (CMP) activities
and a request to create a Technical Committee Sub-committee to prepare recommendations on enhancing the Lincoln MPO CMP.
- Other topics for discussion