City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
A Technical Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: June 4, 2009
TIME: 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
PLACE: Engineering Services Conference Room; 531 Westgate Blvd.; Ste. 100
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the April 30, 2009 Technical Committee meeting
- Review and action on the Lincoln/Lancaster FY 2009-2010 Unified Planning Work Program for Transportation
Planning within the Lincoln Metropolitan Area.
- Review and action on revisions to the current FY 2009-2014 Transportation Improvement Program
to add two new projects to the program.
Review and action on revisions to the draft FY 2010-2015 Transportation Improvement Program
- Branched Oak SRA, add project, Equestrian Trailhead and Trail Extension
- Lincoln Wyuka Cemetery, add project, Wyuka Stables Renovation
- City of Lincoln: StarTran, amendments to adjust FTA - Transit Stimulus funding
Review of the Lincoln Metropolitan Planning
Organization (MPO) organizational structure and related responsibilities
Other topics for discussion
- City of Lincoln: Public Works, add project, Coddington Avenue project for PE and ROW
- City of Lincoln: Public Works, add two projects for STP-Stimulus funding