City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
A Technical Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: April 28, 2011
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Conference Room 113, County/ City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the March 24, 2011 Technical Committee meetings.
- Review and action on a revision to the FY 2011-2014 Transportation Improvement Program to add the Bison Trail Bridge Replacement City of Lincoln Parks Department.
- Briefing on the 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) update activities. This is a briefing on the planning activities including LPAC recommendations, public outreach, and community feed-back. Discussion will also focus on activities and the schedule needed to complete the draft plan and any guidance from the Technical Committee members.
- Other topics for discussion.