City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
A Technical Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: October 20, 2011
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Conference Room 113, County/ City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the September 15, 2011 Technical Committee meeting.
- Briefing planning activities of the Officials Committee action on the recommended MPO Transportation Improvement Program Amendment Policy.
- Update on the planning activities for the Nebraska Department of Roads Long Range Transportation Plan (Vision 2032).
- Review and action on the Lincoln-Lancaster County Planning Commission recommended 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan and Technical Report, dated September 7, 2011. The Lincoln MPO Technical Committee will be taking additional public comments during this review process to provide opportunities for input during the adoption process. Recommendations will be forwarded to the MPO Officials for final action.
- Other topics for discussion.