Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization
Thursday, November 7, 2013
County/City Building, Room 113
Roll call and acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the September 26, 2013 Technical Committee meeting.
- Review and action on revisions to the FY 2014 2017 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Nebraska Department of Roads
- Lancaster County
- Review and action on the Lincoln MPO Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP) Project Prioritization and Selection Process for developing a program of projects. This is to develop a TAP program and administer a call for project proposals to fund transportation alternative projects as defined by the federal regulations. The resulting program of projects for is to be included in the proposed FY 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Briefing on the 2013 FHWA/FTA Joint Certification Review of the Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization.
- Review and action on Certification Review Civil Rights requirement recommendations resulting from the 2013 Federal Certification Review.
- Establish the Title VI coordinator, contact, and complaint process
- Implement the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Title VI requirement
- Update the Limited English proficiency (LEP) requirement
- Other topics for discussion