Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2015
County/City Building, Room 113
Roll call and acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the September 24, 2015 Technical Committee meeting.
- Review and action on revisions to the FY 2016-2019 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Briefing on the Updating of the Lincoln MPO Transportation model, GIS-Based Analysis Tools and 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan.
- Briefing on the Lincoln StarTran Transit Development Plan (TDP) to improve transit service options in Lincoln.
- Briefing on the RTSD North 33rd & Cornhusker Transportation Planning Study.
- Briefing on the Lincoln South Beltway project preliminary design plans, major design elements, proposed ROW limits and the plan-in-hand field inspection.
- Other topics for discussion.
a) Lincoln Bike Share Program: Add Program to the FY 2016 TIP with federal CMAQ funds and local matching funds.
b) City of Lincoln, Streets: Add South 56th Street and Yankee Hill Road intersection safety project to the FY 2016 TIP with federal safety funds and local matching funds.