Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization
THURSDAY, JUNE 1, 2017
County/City Building, Room 113
Roll call and acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the January 5, 2017 Technical Committee meeting.
- Review and action on revisions to the FY-2017-2020 Transportation Program".
- Review and action on the MPO's proposed FY 2017-2018 Unified Planning Work Program.
- Review and action on revisions to the Lincoln MPO 2040 Long Range Transportation Program (LRTP).
- Review and action on a recommendation regarding 2017 Self-Certification review that the Transportation Planning Process for the Lincoln Metropolitan Area complies with applicable federal laws and regulations.
- Review and action to recommend the proposed FY 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Other topics for discussion.
a) Nebraska: Highway S-55A, Denton Spur (S-55A) from US-6 to Denton, revise project funding
to include Federal STP-Flexible funds as part of project funding.
b) FA-Section 5310/5311 Program: Add the FTA Section 5310 program funding allocation and program
of projects to assist private nonprofit groups in meeting the transportation needs of older adults and
people with disabilities.