The Hospitality Insighter is designed for the manager/owner of a hospitality business. Any successful business plan starts at the top with the commitment of management to set the tone and establish an example for staff to follow. The management seminar will provide owners and managers of businesses serving alcohol with the information needed to protect business from legal liability, assure customer safety, and maintain profitability.
The following topics are covered in this one-day seminar:
1. Trends in beverage consumption and sales.
2. Alcoholic beverage control laws.
3. Risk assessment programs to determine liability, profitability and service practices.
4. Developing written policies and procedures on beverage service.
5. Documentation for insurance companies, regulatory agencies and attorneys.
6. Implementing server education programs.
7. Strategies for improving quality of service.