How to Navigate the GP&P Website
Using the Menus
Every page contains a menu with all topics listed. To expand a topic, click the text and sub-topics will appear. At the top-right of each GP&P page is a path of your current location in the site, and links to upper-level categories.
Please visit the City of Lincoln Search Help Page .
The following is a summary of the types of documents used on the GP&P site, and the icon representing that format.
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) Document
- Acrobat documents require the Adobe Viewer to launch.
- Microsoft Excel (XLS) Document
- Excel documents require Microsoft Excel or a current viewer to open. Form functions may require the full current version of Excel to perform calculations.
- Microsoft Word (DOC) Document
- Word documents require Microsoft Word or a current viewer to open. Form functions may require the full current version of Word to operate.
The following icons are to be used as an indications that you will leave the GP&P Site upon clicking the link.
- Remote Site
- The small globe icon represents a remote site, which is located outside of the City of Lincoln website (lincoln.ne.gov).
- Local Site
- A local site is located on the City of Lincoln website, however, the page is outside of the GP&P navigation.
- Internal/Intranet Site
- An internal/Intranet site cannot be accessed from outside the City of Lincoln network.