Skip to Content
InterLinc Home Page
City of Lincoln
School Crossing Protection Program

Requesting School Crossing Protection

  1. All requests for school crossing protection should first be filed in writing with the Safety Chairperson of the particular school, who will then discuss the request with the Principal of the school.
  2. The School Safety chairperson should then send requests endorsed by the principal, in writing, to the attention of the Traffic Safety Section, Public Works and Utilities Department, for evaluation and implementation where applicable.
Mail request to:
Public Works and Utilities Department
Engineering Services, Traffic Engineering Section
949 West Bond Street, Suite 200
Lincoln, NE 68521

School Crossing Protection Program