Residential Street Rehabilitation - 2015 Construction Season
Typical rehabilitation projects improve existing roadways by grinding and replacing roadway surfacing. While resurfacing is the primary focus of rehab work, additional work may be done to repair concrete base failures, replace inadequate curbs and improve storm water facilities.
The following street sections are scheduled for rehabilitation in 2015:
- E. Eldora, N. 70th Street to Joyce Avenue
- S. Eldora, N. 70th Street to Joyce Avenue
- Joyce Avenue, E. Eldora to N. 73rd Street
- Meadowdale Drive, N. 70th Street to Orchard Street
- Meadowdale Drive, Orchard Street to Scenic Lane
- N. 68th Street, Leighton to Colby
- N. 73rd Street, Joyce Avenue to West Avon Lane
- S. 45th from Randoph to "F" Street
- Meadowbrook Lane from Eldon Dr. to Eastridge Dr.
- Rolling Hills Blvd. from Old Cheney Road to The Knolls
- Trelawney Drive from Rolling Hills Blvd. to Fieldcrest Way
- Pawnee from S. 47th St. to S. 48th St.
- Eldon from Randolph to Eastridge
- S. Canterbury Lane from Jameson South to Tipperary Trail
- S. 20th from Calvert to High
- The Knolls from Old Cheney to S. Canterbury Lane
- S. 40th from 300' South of Briarpark to Blackberry Circle
- N. 11th from Groveland to Benton
- N. 9th from Harlety to Adams
- Butler from N. 9th to N. 14th
- Northpark Blvd. from Vale to Benton
- Laramie Trail from NW 1st to 439 Laramie Trail
- N. 52nd from "O" Street to "R" Street
- Orchard from N. 70th to Meadowdale
- Lewis Avenue from Vale to Northpark Blvd.
- N. 12th from Elba to Benton