- N. 48th Street Landfill End Use Databook (July 2014)
- The purpose of this databook is to provide background and supporting information for the development of the North 48th Street Landfill End Use Plan.
- NDEQ Waste Characterization Study Appendix B - Bluff Road Landfill (March 2009)
- The main objectives of this study were to determine the characteristics of Nebraska's solid waste stream and establish a baseline of waste characterization data for the state. Four seasonal field sorting events were undertaken at eight selected facilities located throughout the state. Appendix B contains the results for the Bluff Road Landfill. The full report can be found on the NDEQ website.
- Draft Solid Waste Facilities Plan (August 2006)
- This Plan identifies the solid waste collection and diversion programs; identifies capacities for the Lincoln-Lancaster Service Area; and provides historic data, current data, and future projections with respect to solid waste generation. This information has been used to provide projections for future planning decisions and system capacity requirements for new or expanded waste disposal and diversion facilities.
- Solid Waste Management Plan (November 2013)
- The Solid Waste Management Plan for Lincoln and Lancaster County is a guidance document, communication tool, and a resource for policy decisions regarding solid waste management systems, facilities and programs. The Public Works and Utilities Department and the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department facilitated the development of the Solid Waste Plan 2040 with a planning process that included numerous opportunities for public participation and involvement.