- NDEQ Waste Characterization Study Appendix B - Bluff Road Landfill (March 2009)
- The main objectives of this study were to determine the characteristics of Nebraska's solid waste stream and establish a baseline of waste characterization data for the state. Four seasonal field sorting events were undertaken at eight selected facilities located throughout the state. Appendix B contains the results for the Bluff Road Landfill. The full report can be found on the NDEQ website.
- Draft Solid Waste Facilities Plan (August 2006)
- This Plan identifies the solid waste collection and diversion programs; identifies capacities for the Lincoln-Lancaster Service Area; and provides historic data, current data, and future projections with respect to solid waste generation. This information has been used to provide projections for future planning decisions and system capacity requirements for new or expanded waste disposal and diversion facilities.
- Solid Waste Management Plan (September 1994)
- The goals of this plan were to:
- develop a recommendation for an economically feasible and environmentally sound solid waste management system for Lincoln and Lancaster County which protects the public health, the environment and extends the life of the Bluff Road Landfill
- develop recommendations to reduce the health and environmental risk of waste to Lincoln and Lancaster County residents.