Lincoln Recycles Day 2014 Calendar of Events
Month of November
Saturday, November 8
- Paper Shredding
- When:8:30–10:30 a.m.
- Where:North Star High School, visitor parking lot (5801 N. 33rd St.)
Lincoln High School, senior parking lot (2229 "J" St.)
Lincoln Southwest High School, student parking lot, (7001 S 14th St.)
- Free up to two boxes.
Friday, November 14
- Lincoln and Lancaster County Environmental Leadership Awards Breakfast
- When:7:30–9:30 a.m.
- Where:Nebraska Innovation Campus Conference Center
2021 Transformation Drive
- $15 per person. Please call 402-441-8023 to make a reservation.
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection
- By appointment only. Call 402-441-8021 to schedule.
- Wood Waste Collection
- When:7:30 a.m.– 5 p.m. (all day during normal business hours)
- Where:Hofeling Enterprises
2200 Folsom Court
- Free to bring unpainted wood, pallets, etc. No yard waste or treated lumber will be accepted.
- Caught "Green Handed"
- Where:Recycling drop-off sites
- Random visits to selected recycling drop-off sites will be made to recognize people recycling household items.
- 2013 "Caught Green Handed" Photos