Commercial Recycling Providers
The following commercial recycling providers are able to assist local businesses in the removal of recyclable materials:
- Firstar Fiber, 402-464-0003
- Industrial Services, 402-467-3581
- Journal Star Recycling, 402-473-2695
- Midland Recycling, 402-476-8502
- Midwest Refuse, 402-475-0244
- RecycleLink, 402-466-0412
- Recycling Enterprises, 402-421-6655
- Roberts Recycling, 402-483-2477
- Star City Recycling, 402-890-4320
- Von Busch & Sons Refuse, 402-475-5197
Businesses interested in waste reduction and recycling can contact WasteCap Nebraska at 402-436-2384 or go to the Guidebook of Environmental Service Providers for SE Nebraska on the WasteCap Nebraska website. WasteCap Nebraska is a non-profit organization that provides free, confidential, non-regulatory waste reduction and recycling services to Nebraska businesses. WasteCap offers on-site assessments, employee training, workshops and product recycling research as well as recycling contract management services.
The Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department provides Pollution Prevention for businesses; call 402-441-8021 for more information.
- Pollution Prevention (Health Department)