Holmes Lake Southwest Tributary Water Quality & Stream Stability
- Contact Person:
- Ben Higgins
- Type of Project:
- Design and Construction
- Best Management Practice
- This project has been identified for construction to help improve the quality of water flowing in the recently restored Homes Lake. While performing work along the tributary, the City plans to reconstruct the large storm sewer outfall on the east side of Bison Drive. Also as part of the project, the City would like to make improvements to the existing wetland area on the west side of 70th Street.
- Note: There is no placement of an icon for this project on the accompanying map.
- Project Status:
- Construction Complete
- Olsson Associates
- Lottman Carpenter Construction, Inc.
- Prior to Construction:
Eroding streambank damaging infrastructure near Antler Dr.
Eroding bank near Antler Drive
Excavation in progress for wetland
Clearing and grubbing for construction
- Public Meetings
- March 11, 2008: Meeting Notice
- May 5, 2007: Meeting Notice
- Preliminary Concept Plan (208 K)
- Project Fact Sheet (395 K)