- Open House #2 - Thursday, December 1, 2011
- Auld Pavilion in Antelope Park
- 3140 Sumner
- 5:00 to 7:00 pm
(20 minute presentations at 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm)
You are invited to attend an Open House to learn about:
- Results of the Antelope Creek Watershed Basin Management Plan and
- Projects and programs being recommended to improve the water quality in Antelope Creek.
Bring your family, invite a friend, and take an active role in improving the health of your watershed!
Note: South Street is closed west of Normal Blvd., access to Antelope Park is recommended from 31st & "A" Streets
One Rain Barrel provided by the City of Lincoln
Open House Announcement Postcard (255 K)
- Open House #1 - September 30, 2010
- Charles H. Gere Library
- 2400 South 56th Street (56th & Normal)
- 5 to 7:30 pm