Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments, and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- Schwarz Paper Building Redevelopment Agreement
- • Lincoln Center Redevelopment Plan/West Haymarket Redevelopment Project
- • Redevelopment of property generally located at 747 O Street for commercial and residential use
- • City Council; Ordinance, 1st Reading & Related Resolutions; 11/3/14
- 18th & P Multifamily Redevelopment Project
- • Amending the Antelope Valley Redevelopment Plan
- • As to Comprehensive Plan Conformance
- • Three residential buildings and a multi-story parking garage, generally located on blocks bounded by 17, O & Q Streets and Antelope Valley Parkway.
- • City Council; Resolution - 1st Reading; 11/3/14