Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments, and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- Western Supply Building Redevelopment Project
- • Amending the Lincoln Center Redevelopment Plan
- • As to Comprehensive Plan Conformance
- • Commercial/Office use generally located at 820 N Street
- • City Council - Resolution, 1st Reading, 8/25/14