- ProfileTammy Ward was elected on May 7, 2019, to represent residents of the Northwest Lincoln City Council District 4.
- ProfileTom Beckius was elected to the Lincoln City Council in May, 2021. Tom, born and raised in Lincoln, is a graduate of Lincoln Southeast High School and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Tom owns and operates Nebraska Brokerage, a real estate brokerage firm, in addition to several small businesses focused on real estate and construction.
- ProfileJames Michael Bowers was elected to the Lincoln City Council to represent District 1 (Northeast Lincoln) in May of 2019. His priorities include public safety, reinvesting in our existing neighborhoods, affordable housing, and ensuring families have the opportunities to thrive.
- ProfileRichard Meginnis was born in Lincoln and has spent the last thirty years here with his wife, Lisa, raising their three children. He attended college at the University of Utah where he majored in economics. Currently, Richard is President of NAI FMA Realty, a locally owned commercial real estate company.
- ProfileMichelle Suarez was appointed to the Lincoln City Council on January 9, 2023 to represent the residents of District 3. Suarez served the community as a public schools teacher and administrator for 34 years. She then worked as an early childhood advocate for the Prosper Lincoln community initiative. Her bachelor's and master's degrees are from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- ProfileSändra Washington, originally from Columbus, Ohio, has lived in Lincoln since 1990. Washington worked with the National Park Service for 25 years, retiring in 2014 as the Association Regional Director for Cultural Resources, Planning, Construction, Communications, Legislation and Congressional Affairs.
- ProfileShobe earned an M.A. in Sociology from Western Kentucky University. At the time of his 2017 run for office, Shobe was a program analyst for the Nebraska Department of Labor and an adjunct professor of criminal justice at the University of Nebraska-Omaha.
City Council Districts
City Council Districts - Full Screen