Aging Partners Lifeline® Medical Alert Service
Published on December 02, 2020
When you experience a fall, medical issue, or other emergency, every second counts. If you are alone, delayed medical care can jeopardize your recovery and your independence! Aging Partners Lifeline® Medical Alert Service provides simple, fast access to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our most advanced technology, Lifeline® with AutoAlert,* provides an added layer of protection by automatically placing a call for help if it detects a fall and you can’t push your button. AutoAlert is designed to get you fast access to help even if you are disoriented, immobilized or unconscious.
How the Lifeline® Service works?
Summon help - With our AutoAlert option, you can get help in two ways: push your AutoAlert button at any time, or if you are unable to push your button, AutoAlert will automatically call for help if it detects a fall. With the Lifeline® Standard Services, simply push your Help Button at any time to connect to our 24/7 Response Center.
Hear a reassuring voice - A Lifeline® Response Associate will quickly access your profile and assess the situation.
Know help is on the way - Our Associate will contact a neighbor, loved one, or emergency services based on your preference and will follow up to confirm that help has arrived.
The Lifeline® difference
- The #1 medical alert service
- Recommended by over 90,000 healthcare professionals
- Trusted by thousands of hospitals
You can rely on our extensive experience – we’ve been leading the industry for almost 40 years! Over 7 million people have trusted our medical alert service to help them remain living independently at home.
Yes! We have a system that’s right for you.
Most Economical: Standard Lifeline®
- Easy to use: Press your waterproof Help Button anytime you need help.
- Responsive: Your Communicator quickly dials our U.S. based Response Center to get you connected.
- Accommodating: You decide how you would like to be helped – by a neighbor, family member, or emergency professional.
Most Advanced: Lifeline® with AutoAlert
- All of the benefits and features of the Standard Lifeline® System PLUS an added layer of protection.
- Technologically advanced: AutoAlert can automatically place the call for help if it detects a fall, even if you can’t push your button.
- Preferred: It’s the most widely adopted fall-detection technology in the U.S. market.