This project will improve several streets in the Indian Village Neighborhood through a mill and overlay of the existing surface and base repairs where required. Additional work will include upgrades to the existing sidewalk ramps to comply with federal and local standards.
The following streets are included:
- South 15th Street from Burnham Street to Calvert Street
- South 16th Street from Burnham Street to Arapahoe Street
- Saint Mary’s Avenue from Burnham Street to Calvert Street
- South 20th Street from Burnham Street to Calvert Street
- Nemaha Street from South 14th Street to South 17th Street
- West Pershing Road from High Street to Woodshire Parkway
Access During Construction
The streets will be closed to through traffic. Local access will be maintained to the extent possible.