South Salt Creek Projects Public Open House
Next date: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 | 06:30 PM
Meeting invitations in various translations:
A public open house will be held Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. at Park Middle School, 855 South 8th Street in the Commons area. Enter Door #1. The public open house will offer residents a way to learn more and offer feedback about Cooper Park and Park Middle School planned improvements, and street improvement projects planned for the area. Information presented will include:
- A new proposed access drive connecting Park Middle School’s parking lot to South 6th Street to enhance safety of students and pedestrians.
- Shared playfield and play courts at Park Middle School available for community use.
- Cooper Park improvements, including a new shared playfield with Park Middle School
- South 8th Street improvement projects, including additional on-street parking along the Cooper Park frontage of the street.
- Park Middle School traffic planning to increase efficiency and safety during student drop-off and pick-up times.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Lincoln Public Schools, Lincoln Parks and Recreation, and Lincoln Transportation and Utilities team members will share information, answer questions, and collect feedback. Participants will visit information stations organized by topic. Facial coverings/masks will be required. Interpreters will be available at the public open house.
For more information, visit lincoln.ne.gov (search: South Salt Creek Projects) or contact JJ Yost at 402-441-8255 or email@example.com.
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 | 06:30 PM
Park Middle School, 855 S. 8th Street (commons area), Enter door #1
Park Middle School, 855 S. 8th Street, Lincoln 68508 View Map