Lancaster County COVID-19 Update for June 10
Published on June 10, 2021
- Initiated vaccinations (first doses): 171,768
- Completed vaccinations (second doses and J&J vaccine): 156,040
Vaccinations: Residents age 12 and older are now eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccine, and appointments are available for this week. Residents can sign up and schedule a vaccination appointment at COVID19.lincoln.ne.gov. Those already in the registration system will be contacted to schedule an appointment. Residents can also find a local pharmacy offering vaccinations at vaccines.gov.
Those who do not have online access or who need assistance with registration or scheduling may call the LLCHD COVID-19 hotline at 402-441-8006 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays.
Upcoming vaccination clinics (subject to change):
- Thursday, June 10, Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department, 3131 “O” St. – second doses
- Friday, June 11, Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department – first and second doses
- Monday, June 14, Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department – first and second doses; Waverly Community Foundation, 11120 N. 141st St. – first and second doses
- Tuesday, June 15, Air Park Recreation Center, 3720 NW. 46th St. - first and second doses
- Wednesday, June 16, Belmont Recreation Center, 1234 Judson St. - first and second doses
- Thursday, June 17, Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department – second doses
- Friday, June 18, Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department – first and second doses
MEDIA NOTE: Media will be notified regarding coverage of vaccinations. DO NOT go to any venue without making arrangements with the Health Department.
Lab-confirmed cases reported today: 3
Total number of cases: 31,423
Deaths reported today: 0
Total number of deaths: 238
Hospitalizations for COVID-19 positive patients: 12 with five from Lancaster County (none on ventilators) and seven from other communities (none on ventilators).
Risk Dial: green, signifies a minimal and controlled level of COVID-19 in Lancaster County, meaning transmission is low.
Testing: The process begins with a free online risk assessment available at BryanHealth.com, CHIHealth.com or TestNebraska.com. Drive-through testing is available from:
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth: Autumn Ridge Family Medicine, 5000 North 26th St. and Southwest Family Health, 1240 Aries Drive. Call either site to schedule an appointment: Autumn Ridge, 402-435-5300 and South West Family, 402-420-1300.
- Test Nebraska: Gateway Mall, 6100 “O” St., north parking lot of the former Sears store. Tests are conducted from 8 a.m. to noon and 1 to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday. For more information, call 402-207-9377.
Testing is also available without an appointment at the three Bryan Urgent Care locations, 7501 S. 27th St., 5901 N. 27th St. and 4333 S. 86th St. To check wait times, call 402-481-6343.
For more information, visit COVID19.lincoln.ne.gov or call the Health Department hotline at 402-441-8006.