City of Lincoln
Who do I Contact?

For a City street or traffic sign that has been knocked down or is damaged, persons may contact the Traffic Sign Maintenance Shop at 441-7486, or the Street Maintenance office at 441-7701.  NOTE:  Request for new traffic signs are referred to Engineering Services at 441-7711.