City of Lincoln
Who do I Contact?

To have a City staff person respond to a complaint, call the Public Works and Utilities, Watershed Management office at 441-4957.  Staff from Watershed Management will investigate your complaint.  If the staff responding, determines that action can be taken, the responsible party will be contacted and be required to remove the sediment.