Animal Control is a division of the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department that provides the following services:
- licensing service
- enforce city animal ordinances
- rabies control
- information on responsible pet ownership
- bite and attack investigations caused by aggressive animals
- cruelty and neglect investigation
- injured animal rescue
- lost and found
- stray and unlicensed animals
- wildlife removal and assistance
- dead animal pickup
- spay/neuter assitance program
Most Requested Information
- Where is Animal Control located?
- Who do I call if I am missing my animal?
- When do animals need licenses and where can I get one?
- I've been bitten by an animal - what should I do?
- 2014 Fiscal Year Stats
- Winter Pet Care
- Too Hot For Spot
- Take our Animal Control customer survey!
Check out these videos, brought to you by Animal Control & 10 Health TV!
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Emergency On-Call 24 hrs/day