Adult Health Services
Hours and Location
- Office Hours
- By appointment only
- 3131 O St, 1st Floor, Lincoln, Nebraska 68510
- Suggested Fees
Fee depends on the service requested.
Please call for more information about services, fees, or to make an appointment.
Adult Health Services include the provision of needed vaccines, laboratory tests, and nursing services to assist adults in college, trade school, or job entry. When necessary, staff will help you find the appropriate medical resources.
- Patients must be at least 19 years of age and younger than 65 years of age.
- Patients must be uninsured or underinsured.
- Bring records of previous vaccines
- Bring the required physical form for your school or job.
Vaccine Services Available
Shots or a series of shots to help build immunity to viruses listed.
- Td (Tetanus)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria and Acellular Pertussis)
- Varicella (chicken pox)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A
Laboratory Services Available
Lab tests to check if you have had a certain infection in the past.
- Hepatitis B Exposure Status
- Hepatitis C Exposure Status
- Hepatitis B Immune Status
- Herpes Simplex I & II
- Measles Immune Status
- MMR Immunity Panel
- Mumps Immune Status
- RPR titer (for Syphilis)
- Rubella Immune Status
- TB Interferon (for international students)
- Varicella Immune Status
Nursing Services Available
- TB (tuberculosis) test: Test to check if you have been exposed to TB in the past.
- Urinalysis (tests the urine for protein, sugar, ketones & blood)
- Urine pregnancy test
- Blood pressure screening