2019 Residential Rehabilitation - West “A” Neighborhood
Scope of Work
This project will mill and overlay the streets with new asphalt. Pedestrian curb ramps that do not meet current Federal and local standards will be reconstructed to meet those standards.
Access During Construction
The Contractor will be allowed a total closure of the residential street; however, local access to homes will be maintained whenever possible. Access for emergency vehicles and to businesses will be maintained at all times.
- Project Locations
- SW 23th from W Sumner to W South
- SW 24th from W “A” to SW 23rd
- W Peach Court
- SW 16th from W South to W “A”
- W Rose from SW 17th to SW 15th
- SW 15th from W Rose to W “A”
- Tony Circle
- Westmont Circle
- SW 9th from W Rose to W “A”
- SW 8th from W Rose to W “A”