- Asian Community & Cultural Center
- 144 N. 44th St., Suite A, Lincoln, NE 68503
- Duy Linh Bui LBui@lincoln.ne.gov
- 402-477-3446 (Please leave a message)
- Wednesdays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Closed on recognized County holidays and inclement weather.
The Aging Partners Asian Senior Center is located inside the Asian Community & Cultural Center. We have several different activities and events each month. For more information, contact the Aging Partners Asian Senior Center manager.
Transportation services is provided to the Asian Senior Center participants two-times weekly. If you would like to use the van, the suggested contribution is only $2 each way, ($4 round trip). Stop by and speak with Linh or call and leave a message at 402-477-3446 the day before you need a ride.
Commodities are distributed at the Asian senior center the second Wednesday every other month at 11 a.m. (January, March, May, July, September and November). To register call the Center for People in Need at 402-476-4357, located at 3901 N. 27th St., Lincoln, NE 68521.
Call the senior center two days prior to the day you would like to eat at the center. For example, if you would like to eat at the center on Thursday, call on Tuesday for a reservation. The encouraged age to receive meals is 60 years and over.
Center Noon Meal - Sack Lunch
- Age 60 and over: $4 suggested contribution
- Younger than age 60: $8 fee
Special Holiday Meals
- Age 60 and over: $6 suggested contribution
- Younger than age 60: $9 fee
My Center News
The Aging Partners My Center News is filled with monthly activities and events. These newsletters are available for free at your local senior center.