- Asian Community & Cultural Center
- 144 N. 44th St., Suite A, Lincoln, NE 68503
- Duy Linh Bui LBui@lincoln.ne.gov
- 402-477-3446 (Please leave a message)
- Wednesdays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Closed on recognized County holidays and inclement weather.
The Aging Partners Asian Senior Center is located inside the Asian Community & Cultural Center. We have several different activities and events each month. For more information, contact the Aging Partners Asian Senior Center manager.
Transportation services is provided to the Asian Senior Center participants two-times weekly. If you would like to use the van, the suggested contribution is only $2 each way, ($4 round trip). Stop by and speak with Linh or call and leave a message at 402-477-3446 the day before you need a ride.
Commodities are distributed at the senior center the second Wednesday every other month at 11 a.m. (January, March, July, September and November). You can pick up your commodities at the senior center. To register, call the Indian Center at 402-438-5231.