City of Lincoln
2015 Media Releases
- August 14, 2015
- For More Information Contact:
- Ty Barger, Engineering Services, 402-441-8422
Three Pavement Repair Projects Begin Monday
As the "Summer of Progress" continues, construction will begin Monday, August 17 on three City pavement repair projects. The work will be completed using lane closures, with one lane open in both directions at all times. The streets impacted include the following:
- Work on Van Dorn Street from 79th to 82nd streets -- which involves concrete repairs in the eastbound lane - is expected to be completed by August 31.
- Work on Fletcher Avenue from N.W. 12th to N.W. 1st streets -- which involves grinding and replacement of damaged asphalt in the eastbound, outside lane - is expected to be completed by August 21.
- Work on S. 14th Street from Cushman Drive to Old Cheney Road - which involves grinding and replacement of damaged asphalt in the southbound, inside lane - is expected to be completed by August 21.
For more information on the projects, contact Ty Barger, City Public Works and Utilities Department, at 402-441-8422 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on City construction projects is available at lincoln.ne.gov (keyword: projects).