City of Lincoln
2016 Media Releases
- November 18, 2016
- For More Information Contact:
- David Norris, Aging Partners, 402-441-6156
Seniors Invited to Participate in Aging Partners Events Nov. 21 Through 27
Aging Partners invites senior citizens and the general public to attend a variety of senior-focused activities and classes in Lincoln and Lancaster County from November 21 through 27 (addresses follow schedule):
Monday, November 21
- Contemporary Yoga, Cotner Center Condominium - 9 a.m.
- Tai Chi (Continuing 24 Form), Cotner Center Condominium - 10:30 a.m.
- Dynamic Movement class, Cotner Center Condominium - 2 p.m.
- Stepping On fall prevention class, Savannah Pines - 2 p.m.
Tuesday, November 22
- Chair Tai Chi, Aging Partners Health and Fitness Center - 9:45 a.m.
- Stepping On fall prevention class, Madonna ProActive - 9:30 a.m.
- BINGO, Lake Street Senior Center - 10 a.m.
- BINGO, Belmont Senior Center - 11:30 a.m.
- Veterans Celebration Dance, Auld Recreation Center - 7 p.m.
Wednesday, November 23
- Traditional Tai Chi (24 Form), Auld Recreation Center - 9:30 a.m.
- BINGO, Northeast Senior Center - 10 a.m.
- BINGO, Downtown Senior Center - 10:30 a.m.
- BINGO, JoAnn Maxey Center - 11:30 a.m.
- Blood pressure screenings, Hickman Senior Center - 11 a.m.
Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25
AGING PARTNERS OFFICES AND ALL SENIOR CENTERS WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY.
- Aging Partners Health and Fitness Center, 233 S. 10th St.
- Auld Recreation Center, 1650 Memorial Dr.
- Belmont Senior Center, 1234 Judson St.
- Cotner Center Condominium, 1540 N. Cotner Blvd.
- Downtown Senior Center, 1005 "O" St.
- Hickman Senior Center, 300 E. Third St.
- JoAnn Maxey Center, 2032 "U" St.
- Lake Street Senior Center, 2400 S. 11th St.
- Madonna ProActive, 7111 Stephanie Lane
- Northeast Senior Center, 6310 Platte Ave.
- Savannah Pines, 3900 Pine Lake Road
For more information, visit lincoln.ne.gov (keyword: My Center News) or call 402-441-7070.